Our client is one of the leading market players from the cosmetic industry. The company has a strong position in Poland and is present in more than 100 markets worldwide. The firm is part of a grand international conglomerate setting global trends in the beauty market.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced candidate to fulfill the high executive role responsible for company external and internal reporting and its technological side. The position is based in Poland.
- Overseeing production of IFRS Reporting Pack for Group Filings;
- Preparing quarterly filings (10Q and 10k) for API on NYSE coordinating across multiple geographies to ensure fully compliant accounting and disclosures;
- Ensuring technical adherence of all subsidiaries through accounting policy maintenance and updates as well as providing critical accounting advice as required;
- Being the key integration point with external auditors;
- Overseeing Outsourced Statutory Accounting preparation for multiple Holding companies;
- Coordinating and aligning accounting approach with Group Accounting function;
- Leadership and development of team of 3-4 (2 managers and 1 associate).
- University degree;
- Being a fully qualified accountant experienced in US GAAP and/or IFRS;
- Ability to communicate across geographies and at all levels in the organisation to both technically minded individuals and non accountants;
- Extensive international experience in a complex, dynamic organization;
- High level problem solving and investigative capabilities;
- Collaborative team-player with coaching approach to team leadership;
- Experience in Top 10 Accounting Firm will be a plus;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Likely to be required to travel 1-2 times annually to UK.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Car or allowance;
- Private Medical Care;
- Life insurance;
- Multisport package;
- 5 additional days off (1 Birthday, 3 volunteering, 1 medical examination);
- Home office;
- Flexible hours to be agreed if required.
Please send you resume using the form below. Please note that we will contact selected candidates only.