Our client is one of the world’s leading FMCG companies with global and local brands in its portfolio. In addition to a unique culture and solid values, our client puts a lot of effort into technology-based innovation. An important element of its transformation is the creation of a data & analytics structure in Warsaw. The task of the organization unit will be to collect, analyze and use data for the further development of the organization. Therefore, we are currently looking for an experienced candidate to be in charge of the design and implementation of the group HR data strategy:
Global HR Data Manager
- Design the HR data strategy and build the necessary tools through understanding the main data challenges for business and HR function and providing HR data with support of IT teams;
- Support HR teams through data driven decisions;
- With the support of IT teams, design and deploy data analysis tools;
- Provide the reports and dashboards necessary for decision-making and HR operational activities;
- Offer interesting analyzes and insights in connection with the HR strategy;
- Animate data quality for global systems;
- Set up the necessary tools for data quality control;
- Lead data quality campaigns with global and local teams with a continuous improvement approach.
- Good knowledge of HR business cases being solved by data;
- At least 5 years of working experience in HR data analytics;
- University Degree (Business Administration would be a plus);
- Data and reporting skills to understand complex topics about data model and accesses;
- Project management skills;
- Leading transformation and change management;
- HR Data analytics experience;
- Team management skills;
- Fluency in English is a must.
Our client offers:
- Work in an international team dedicated to make impact on whole organisation;
- Private health care, life insurance, MultiSport card;
- A company car;
- Hybrid way of working.